College students looking for post-graduation careers or co-op opportunities are invited to visit RoviSys at the following recruitment fairs on September 30, 2015. We are in the process of recruiting for full-time and co-op positions. If you’re looking to join an exciting organization for a career in controls or software, stop by. Looking for E.E., E.E.T., Cp.E, C.S., and combined degrees for positions in Software Development, Control Systems Design, and Electrical Design.
Youngstown State University 10am-2pm
University of Connecticut 11am-3pm
Rochester Institute of Technology 1am-4pm
Penn State University-Behrend 12pm-4pm
Grove City College 12pm-5pm
September is recruiting season for college students! RoviSys recruiting teams are scheduled to be at many universities throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania this month, looking for the best and brightest graduates for careers as systems engineers, software engineers and developers and electrical engineers and designers.
Not in the midwest? There are dates scheduled in North Carolina and Connecticut during September as well. A complete schedule of recruiting fair dates is at our website www.rovisys.com.
- Ohio University – Engineering and Technology Fair 9/24/2015 Thursday 10am-2pm
- West Virginia University 9/24/2015 Thursday 10am-2pm
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute 9/25/2015 Friday 10am-3pm
- University of Dayton 9/28/2015 Monday 1pm-5pm
- North Carolina State University 9/29/2015 Tuesday 9:30am-4pm
- Youngstown State University 9/30/2015 Wednesday 10am-2pm
- University of Connecticut 9/30/2015 Wednesday 11am-3pm
- Rochester Institute of Technology 9/30/2015 Wednesday 10am-4pm
- Penn State University-Behrend 9/30/2015 Wednesday 12pm-4pm
- Grove City College 9/30/2015 Wednesday 12pm-5pm
Join RoviSys this Thursday 9/24 at the ISPE CASA Chapter Therapeutic Thursday at Rookie’s Sports Park in Durham.
Appetizers, drinks, and good conversation! 5:30pm
Details are here >>